Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mini Album Inspiration

I found the coolest site with a whole bunch of mini album tutorials! I need to make a couple of these for some new babies and this site is just the inspiration I need...





Here's a link to their blog - Scrapbook-Crazy!

Check it out and get inspired to make a mini album this week or over the weekend!



Here's a few of photos of some I have made in the past.










A few more links to find some creative inspiration for more than just minis!



Two Peas in a Bucket 



The Art of Scrapbooking



Stampin' Pretty



I LOVE the blogs in Europe, especially Russia! They have some of the MOST beautiful creations. Even though most are not in English it can be translated through Google so don't be afraid to go and take a look around.






В творческом полете...



http://zagadochnaya.blogspot.com/



http://nika-mydream.blogspot.com/






♥ Have fun creating something beautiful ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.