Thursday, September 22, 2011

On hold...


for this week. Blogging will be put on hold because my oldest daughter, who is mentally and physically disabled, is in the hospital...again.. Even though I take my laptop with me she requires a lot of soothing and I can only check mail & update family/friends on Facebook when she is actually snoozing. Thanks to everyone for understanding because I know you do :)

Here's a picture of my Amy girl...she's a sweetheart!

She looks little but she is 27 and the most precious gift!

I'll  just say that she is medically fragile now and it only took a mild virus to significantly jeopardize her health.

Prayers are appreciated.

Have a great day in the Lord!

2 comments:

  1. Praying and hugs to you and Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, know that we love you are praying for you and Amy. The Lord blessed you with a beautiful young lady!

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.