Monday, October 27, 2014

The Barn Collective #5

red barn - quiltwm

I would have tried for a better photo of this barn but the owner didn't seem pleased that I was photographing it. I was at a crossroads right in front of the barn and she actually drove over to where I was and asked me why I was taking a picture. I told her I thought it a beautiful barn with the quilt square on it, and she was sort of surprised. In our area, the quilt barns are a tourist attraction and many people stop to take photos. Maybe I was the first to stop at hers. I don't know. But I didn't hang around. :)

Sharing with The Barn Collective @ Rose Street Reflections

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.