Friday, October 10, 2014

Tricky catch


My son caught this beautiful male *Eastern Swallowtail Butterfly with a 'Gandolf" move. 

If you don't know what that means, we can't be friends. 

Just kidding! 

We can be friends.

But you really need to watch Lord of the Rings :)

I did a little editing in Picmonkey to give it an ethereal look. 

Totally missed between my son's fingers. 

But it's a fun photo, anyway.

*no butterflies were harmed. he flew happily away into the wilderness after I took the photo.

I also used this un-ethereal (?) version of the photo for my Take 52 Challenge a few weeks ago:



What do you think? Ethereal or not?


Have a blessed weekend!


2 comments:

  1. We often used to see these lovely butterflies in our French garden, but have never seen them in England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... oh Anne, I'm laughing about your Gandolf comment :) I'm pretty sure I know what that means so I hope we can still be friends *smiles*

    LOVE the picture and what you did with it - beautiful job. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.