Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Re-posting from HIS World...as I see it (my soon-to-be-deleted photography blog)

Microsoft Image

I’m basically illiterate when it comes to figuring out the problems I have been having on WordPress and Blogger. For some unknown reason to me, despite many hours spent searching forums and trying suggested solutions, I can’t resolve the commenting issue I am having between the two platforms. So, because I have been on Blogger since 2007, I am just going to stick with them, and once again combine my two passions which are books and photography. I know I will probably lose some followers from both platforms but so be it. I don’t have enough spare hours in a day to spend on figuring out this problem anymore, nor do I want to.

I will be deleting HIS World…as I see it. Thanks for following along even for this short time period. I do appreciate my followers and all the ‘likes’ and comments I have gotten.

If you are so inclined, you can follow me at Stuff & Nonsense on Blogger. I've already imported what few posts I had at HIS World...as I see it over to S&N.

Blessings for a Happy Thanksgiving!


8 comments:

  1. I'm here! :) Following you here now. Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pamela! I am so happy you decided to follow me here, too :) Have a blessed day!

      Delete
  2. Totally understandable. I have never switched, because I have no doubt I'd never be able to figure it out! Blogger has, so far, been adequate for my needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard WP was better for photography blogs (not sure why) but I am too old to learn new tricks ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie! Happy Thanksgiving to you, too :)

      Delete
  4. So sympathetic to blogging issues. Despite lots of encouragement I've stuck with Blogger and it works okay for me. Afraid of disaster with WordPress. Wishes for a very happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! I've tried WP twice now and I am sticking with Blogger, as well. Maybe if I was younger and understood more code :)

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.