Friday, January 30, 2015

SPECIAL OFFER from author Cathy Bryant!!!

Y'all, I'm sorry I didn't get this announcement out sooner! I hope it makes it to some of you in time to get it FREE. Just make sure it is still free before you hit BUY, unless you actually want to pay for it. :) 

I've been reading Cathy's devotionals for a while now and I can say that she is a gifted writer and a godly woman. I always come away with much to think and pray about. I highly encourage you to download her book and devotional. Even if you don't have an e-reader, Amazon offers a FREE KINDLE APP for your computer!

FREE on AMAZON for KINDLE until JAN 31, 2015!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Millers-Creek-Forgiveness-Collection-Christian-ebook/dp/B00RNRJDEC/ref=as_sl_pc_ss_til?tag=cathbrya-20&linkCode=w01&linkId=GKUTAF4RXOA447IY&creativeASIN=B00RNRJDEC

click on image to be taken to Amazon

 

Christian Romantic Suspense and Companion Bible Study

 

Now bundled in this digital collection, the fifth Miller's Creek novel A BRIDGE UNBROKEN and its companion Bible study THE FRAGRANCE OF CRUSHED VIOLETS both explore the difficult topic of forgiving the inexcusable.

A BRIDGE UNBROKEN

Not all scars are visible...
Frightened and on the run, Dakota Kelly just wants to erase the painful past. But her plan to start afresh is derailed when she co-inherits her late grandfather’s farm with her high school sweetheart--the one responsible for the scars on her heart. Unfortunately, he's not the only ghost from the past. Someone else is on her trail and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Will Chance and Dakota lay aside old wounds and a harbored secret to restore the old farmhouse and bridge, or will evil forces sabotage their attempts to forgive?

THE FRAGRANCE OF CRUSHED VIOLETS

A Bible study on forgiveness...
What do we do when someone seems determined to bring us down through an attack that is personal, public, and unfounded? How do we deal with meaningless acts of destruction especially when the offender shows no remorse? In short, how do we move past the emotional pain to a place of forgiveness?

This forgiveness Bible study examines relevant scriptures for the purpose of building a Biblical understanding of:

• what forgiveness is and what it isn't
• God's role in the process of forgiveness
• what Jesus accomplished at the cross for each of us
• our mandate to forgive as we've been forgiven
• what gets in the way of forgiving others
• and how to truly forgive the unforgivable

Other stand-alone books in the Miller's Creek novels:
Texas Roads
A Path Less Traveled
The Way of Grace
Pilgrimage of Promise
(Coming Soon: Crossroads)

: : :

About Cathy

I’m passionate about Christ and my faith. To that end I do my very best to write uplifting devotional posts and heart-stirring stories about God’s life-changing grace. I hope to use the gift of writing He’s given me to glorify Him and inspire others. 

Most of my blog posts are devotional in nature. I love to share what God is teaching me in His Word through His Spirit. I also occasionally share book-related news and Christian book or product reviews and giveaways. And sometimes I write posts that don’t fit neatly into any of those categories.

My novels all take place in the fictional town of Miller’s Creek, Texas and are Amazon Kindle Best Sellers. The first book, TEXAS ROADS, was a 2009 ACFW Genesis finalist. (The next two books in the series are listed below.) PILGRIMAGE OF PROMISE was reader-nominated for the 2013 Grace Award. The latest stand-alone book in the series was added in 2014, A BRIDGE UNBROKEN, along with its companion Bible study on forgiveness, THE FRAGRANCE OF CRUSHED VIOLETS. Two Miller’s Creek digital collections were added in 2014-15, and CROSSROADS, the next Miller’s Creek Novel will release in Spring 2015. Readers have compared my books to those of Karen Kingsbury and Nicholas Sparks. I’ve also written devotions for The Upper Room devotional magazine, two devotional books, and for various online devotional sites.


~ Happy Reading ~




10 comments:

  1. Thank you very much :-) It's a great way to learn about 'new to me' authors :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Christine! And if you enjoy her book you can always another one ;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for passing this along. I'm heading over to Amazon now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anne, I have just downloaded it. I like Cathy's writing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Barbara! I am so glad to hear that! I hope you enjoy the books. Are you doing well?

      Delete
  4. Oh shucks! I missed it by one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am sorry! If you would check your sister's blog out more often... ;)

      Delete
  5. Dear Anne, You're the winner of the Grow Your Blog giveaway in Buttercupland. Please email me at cornwallst59@hotmail.com with your address and I will send you your book. Thanks for visiting Buttercupland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! I sent the email. Can't wait to see which book I get. :)

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.