Thursday, May 7, 2015

Spine Poetry 2015!

It's always a fun challenge to put together Spine Poetry. I have so many books it's hard to choose which ones to use. There's a bit of a running theme through my entries this year as there was last year...mystery.

The game is afoot. 

 Before the Season Ends, Raptor 6 Whispers from the Shadows,
"The Fruitcake Challenge Rules of Murder."



 The Guardian Duke Abducted all my belongings! 
 wish you were here Before I Wake.



This is my collection of favorite Christian Military Suspense from author Ronie Kendig.
No mystery here that I love her books. They are full of intrigue, adventure, romance, and more!

Sharing @ Spine Poetry Challenge over at Beth Vogt's blog.


6 comments:

  1. how do usually find the books you will read? friends? or? i have suddenly started reading more. i loved it has a child and teenage years but i had sort of gotten out of the habit ... then ...not that i ever really stopped by ... lately i have been reading multiple books and really enjoying different kind of books. mystery, real life, fiction, nonfiction. etc. ( :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Beth, I'm going to send you an email. :)

      Delete
  2. Neat how you put these together! Spine poetry is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bethany, It can be a lot of fun and you can use any books, not only fiction. I bet you have some chess related books that would make interesting SP. :)

      Delete
  3. This is quite interesting, my friend. I am not familiar with Spine Poetry... but I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the books that you find interesting :) I have added some of them to my ever-growing list of books to read.

    Have a blessed Mother's Day, sweet friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! I hope you had a great Mother's Day! I've been praying for your granddad. Lots of love!

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.