Sunday, October 25, 2015

{Sunday} Morning Worship & Praise


And beware not to lift up your eyes to heaven and see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, and be drawn away and worship them and serve them, those which the Lord your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven. 
 
I can see why some people want to worship creation instead of the Creator.  It's a magnificent sight to behold. And for those who do not have a relationship with the Lord, they seek to worship something
 
But for me, when I see the sun rise each morning it just reiterates to me the awesomeness of God, his power and majesty, his ability to speak into existence this beautiful world we live in, his gift of the sun and moon and stars and heavens above. I don't have the slightest desire to worship what He has created, but to lift my hands and heart in praise to his glorious name. Many mornings my tears flow in continuing realization of his mercy toward me, his saving grace through Christ Jesus, and his continuing presence through his Holy Spirit.  
 
I am compelled to worship and praise HIM who sits on the throne!

Blessed be the Name of the Lord!


2 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean. Sometimes I look out at a wonderful sunrise and just say 'Thank you Lord for your creation'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Barbara, And isn't it amazing that you and I, on opposite shores, gaze upon the same sunrise and give praise to our Lord for the glorious work of his hands!

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.