Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Blogging Break



Life just got busier. When I thought I had a month to play catch up with reading and reviewing and blogging, both of my sons have decided to bless my husband and me with a visit. I'm super excited since I haven't seen my Airman in almost six months and my youngest in almost three months. One will be here for two weeks, and the other for 8 days.

While they're here, I want to spend every available moment with them, so I decided a break is necessary. I'm going to try and get some review posts scheduled. I won't be around to reply to comments but be assured I will read them. I appreciate each one of you who takes the time to read and comment on mine and/or Rebecca's reviews. Well, mostly Rebecca's since she is a speed reader and reviewer extraordinaire! :-)

May the Lord bless you and keep you!

1 comment:

  1. Anne, what a treat to have your sons home. Enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.