It's Random 5 Friday, where you share 5 random facts about you, your day, your pets, your kids, whatever!
1. This Osprey swooped down on the beach the other day and snagged himself a big fish for supper. You can't see it in the photo but it's there, under the water. A few minutes later another Osprey came along and I thought there was going to be a fight over that fish but the one just stood off to the side watching this one eat.
2. House hunting is not for the faint of heart. We've had six homes that have been snatched right out from under us. My husband and I both dislike the competitive market here. If we had known how difficult it was going to be to find a home (and the actual cost of housing) before he accepted this position, we might not have done it. Seriously.
3. Most of the time it rains. I would have thought there would be more sunshine on the coast but our pastor's wife told me yesterday they usually get more than they've had. What?!
4. I'm really missing my children. Our oldest son was in Tech School last year when Mother's Day rolled around, and this year our youngest son is house sitting for our daughter and her family so they can have a vacation at the beach. Now, granted, they're coming here, but I thought I had a few more years before my youngest wouldn't be with me on Mother's Day. So many changes....
5. Living in an apartment has limited space. It's making me appreciate not having a lot of stuff up here yet. Less really is more!
I hope each one of you has a blessed day!
And in case any of you read Kindle books, I'm having a giveaway on this post-- In My TBR (To Be Read) + GIVEAWAY -- You Can't Hurry Love (an E-Novella) by Beth Vogt