Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
~ Psalm 90:14 ~
1. The sky was such a lovely color on Wednesday morning. Seeing as it was only about 19* outside, I didn't venture down beyond the old dilapidated barn to get the shot so you'll have to excuse the ugly thing in the left corner.
2. This will probably be the only snow we see this winter. It wasn't much but it was pretty while it lasted. The chickens wouldn't come out of the coop, though. Guess they were smarter than I was :)
3. I made this Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake the other day. I'll just say that while I am a chocolate lover, this cake was just too much. My husband couldn't even believe that I would only eat a third of a piece (that was only cut 2" x 2" - I made it in a 9 x 13 pan) because it was so rich.
4. I think my cat is mental. She literally runs around like a crazy maniac at certain times of the day, then collapses in a heap and sleeps for hours.
5. By tilting my laptop screen way back, I can see the true colors of my photos. Otherwise, if the screen is upright, they look all washed out.
There you have my totally weird Random 5 thoughts for this week. Hop on over to a Rural Journal and see what others are sharing:
Have a great day in the Lord!