It's Random 5 Friday, where you share 5 random facts about you, your day, your pets, your kids, whatever!
1. I love riding around in the countryside and finding beautiful old churches here in VA. This one had a sign on it that said it began in the 19th century.
2. I chose Carnations as my flowers for Mother's Day because they last such a long time. I should get at least three weeks of enjoyment out of them.
3. We had a lovely visit with our daughter and her family over Mother's Day and the early part of this week. The grands had a blast at the beach. We played and walked until they were exhausted. Fun memories!
4. I just discovered the BBC program, Call the Midwife. Oh. My. I am addicted!
5. A Raccoon likes to saunter across the deck of our apartment in the evenings. I have let the landlord know about this before but the animal trapper has failed to trap it. Not a happy camper here. Not at all.
Today marks the fourth anniversary of our oldest daughter's home going. I'm trying to think on that which is lovely and pure, which was the embodiment of our Amy. If you feel so inclined, I would appreciate your prayers for our family.