Sunday, January 6, 2013

Better late than never! ~ Rebecca's TOP 10 in 2012!!!

My friend and guest reviewer throughout 2012, Rebecca Maney, shares with us her favorite books of the year. 



Full Disclosure – Dee Henderson
A three letter word; WOW!




The Breath of Dawn – Kristen Heitzmann
The healing power of love!





My Stubborn Heart – Becky Wade
Fabulous debut novel!




Wish You Were Here – Beth Vogt
A romance to read over and over and over again!




Lethal Legacy – Irene Hannon
One of her best!




Hidden in the Heart – Catherine West
Powerful story by a very talented author!




Trinity – Military War Dog – Ronie Kendig
Heart throbbing suspense!




You Don’t Know Me – Susan May Warren
Consistently good books; and this is one of them!





The Chase – DiAnn Mills
Thrilling romantic suspense!




The Measure of Katie Calloway – Serena Miller
Creative setting and a natural story flow!



Honorable Mention



Rare Earth – Davis Bunn
Marc Royce is here to stay!!!




Over the Edge – Mary Connealy
I am a huge Connealy fan!




Wedding Dress – Rachel Hauck
Clever, endearing story!


And I Can’t Wait to Read . .. . Because I Have Heard So Much About Them



Veil of Pearls – MaryLu Tyndall
One of my very favorite authors!




To Whisper Her Name – Tamera Alexander
I LOVE Tamera’s books; just haven’t had time to read this one!



Thanks Rebecca! I read some of the same ones but I see several that I need to pick up :)

Friends, What are you looking forward to reading in 2013?

Coming soon....Judy Burgi's Top Reads in 2012

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the listing! There are several books listed that I now NEED to read! Happy New Year, and I pray that 2013 will be a year of healing and happiness!

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.