Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Perfection in Purple

Edited with Aviary for Android

Grapes are one of my favorite fruits.
But I am not very good at choosing sweet ones.
This day I was successful!

I hope your summer is happy and healthy, so far.
It's been kind of emotional here but in the midst of it all, 
God is still here and blessing with good gifts. 
Like sweet Grapes. :-)

~Happy Summer Days~


Praise God, from whom all blessings flow; Praise him, all creatures here below; Praise him above, ye heav'nly host; Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, it does, my friend! Much love to you :-)

      Delete
  2. Mmmm... I, too, love purple grapes and just picked some up yesterday to put in a fruit salad for tonight's meal :)

    Lovely post, my friend. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been fueling my slight addiction to them this summer, enjoying them a la carte, as well as in salads.
      xoxo

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.