Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Clinging to Christ

When my emotions overwhelm me and I can't focus, I turn to music. I found this beautiful song by Sovereign Grace, appropriately titled Cling to Christ. That is all any of us can do because Christ alone is the Savior. He alone is the Redeemer. He alone. I hope in some small way, if you are going through a trial that seems too much to bear, that these lyrics will speak to you through the power of the Holy Spirit and encourage you to hang on, Cling to Christ!



Soli Deo gloria,
Psalm 63:8 (NASB)
My soul clings to You;
Your right hand upholds me.
 


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely, encouraging song. One I'm not familiar with. Thanks for sharing.

    Love, hugs & prayers ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy the music from Sovereign Grace. The lyrics are always deep and meaty to me. Thanks for stopping in and saying hello, my friend! Much love to you~

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.