Thursday, May 17, 2018

My Box of Goodness From The 12th Teacup & Mug Exchange



I recently participated in the 12th Tea Cup andMug Exchange hosted by Stephanie @ The Enchanting Rose. It is always a pleasure to make new friends and through this exchange I have met some lovely ladies in years past that I am blessed to call ‘friend’.


I was delighted to receive these gifts from Jody! My box full of goodness came with a beautiful mug in my favorite color and it has Scripture on it too! 


Jody sent me a box of my favorite Plantation Mint tea and hot cocoa, along with the most awesome tasting Pretzel! Seriously, this pretzel was over-the-top good and it was made locally where Jody lives. Also, she took time to peruse my blog and saw that my husband and I had visited her town (Lititz PA) a few years ago and enjoyed a visit to Wilbur Chocolates so she graciously included a bag of scrumptious chocolate drops and a couple of chocolate coins. Mind you, I didn’t see both coins other than when I took them out of the box. One was absconded by my 21 year old ;)


This jar filled with delicious Lemon Curd is going to be perfect on scones!

Along with all of these tantalizing treats is a tote bag (boy, can I use this bag for books!), and a package of pretty napkins that I have already put to use. Just not in the ordinary way.
I have wanted to decoupage this little plant stand with a decorative paper napkin ever since I saw a lady do this on YouTube. When I opened my package and saw the napkins, I knew one of them would be perfect for this project! I had fun doing it and I'm pleased with how it turned out.


Thank you, Jody, for your sweet gifts that were so thoughtfully chosen! The card couldn't have been more perfect with the Violas in a teacup. :) I look forward to getting to know you better.

It's not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters. ~ Unknown

 I sent a package to Allison and had a great time filling it with things that I thought she would enjoy. Allison wrote me a lovely email and sent me the most amazingly gorgeous handmade card! 



Last but not least, I want to say Thank you, Dearest Stephanie, for your friendship and love to all of us!!! You rock, girlfriend! May God bless you!!!

If you made it this far reading, yay!!! Now tell me what your favorite tea or beverage is to relax with whilst delving into a good book or during your personal devotional time.

You know what mine is...Plantation Mint Tea or Regular Coffee. :-)


18 comments:

  1. Anne what delightful gifts, both sent and received. Stephanie gives so much to us all,and each year I look forward to this exchange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each time participating is just as exciting as the one before! I feel so blessed to have 'met' Stephanie and you and so many others through blogging. Thinking of you, my friend, and sending love & hugs!

      Delete
  2. Both the package you sent and the package you received are beautiful! I love that card with the teacup of violas... that's actually the same card I sent as a thank you to the lady who sent me a package! :D . Seems like a lot of people in this exchange have great tastes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the card so much I'm thinking about hanging it up over my craft table for inspiration. :-)

      Delete
  3. A couple of very nice packages. :-) I'm glad you enjoyed participating in the exchange.

    My favorite hot drink is hot cocoa made with coconut milk. Yum. But, here in Texas I only enjoy it when the weather gets cool enough to make pleasant! I drink cold mint tea and ginger tea all the time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, I love the idea of using Coconut Milk to make hot cocoa! I've never done it but it sounds like it would make it extra delicious. Cold Mint Tea is a summer favorite in our family but then we are Southern! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Dearest Anne~first I want to say that it is ALWAYS such a joy to visit with you!
    What a lovely gift package you have received and sent out.
    I am impressed with what you did with your pretty table, awesome!
    As for my choice of drink, I very much enjoy either white tea or rooibos. The problem with having rooibos tea is that I can't stop with just one cup.

    Lovely post ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Debbie, I love White Tea too! Especially Peach flavored. De-lish! I've not had Roobios tea before but maybe I should give it a try. :) The exchange was such fun.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE lemon curd! What great packages, this is such a fun exchange and I am so sorry to read that it is most likely the last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pamela, Believe it or not, I have never had Lemon Curd so I am looking forward to trying it.

      I understand the time comes to put a halt on the exchange. Yes, it's sad but it has grown tremendously. I can't imagine the time it takes out of Steph's day. And when all does not go well, some folks just don't understand things are out of her control once she sends out the names. Big sigh.
      Stephanie has been a fabulous hostess and so giving of her time and resources. I sure hope she knows how much she is appreciated!

      Delete
  6. Sweet Anne, I just read your reply to Pamela and now I have tears in my eyes. You are so kind and gracious, my friend, and you said it perfectly. Thank you for understanding. I wish I could give you a BIG HUG right now!

    The package from Jody is simply delightful and oh, all of those sweet treats have my mouth watering. Jody sent me the very same lemon curd a while ago and I can say that it was very tasty with scones.

    I simply love the package you sent to Allison. When she sent me a picture of the goodies you sent I could "feel" her enthusiasm and gratitude in her words.

    Thanks for joining the exchange, sweet friend. Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I joined in on the last one and made two new friends! It's always a delight to receive a package and mine was totally in tune with 'me'! :-)

      Thanks again for all the years of serving others like Jesus!!! Love you, my friend!

      Delete
  7. Oh my Anne, what wonderful gifts you gave and received! I am always amazed at the thoughtfulness that goes into these exchanges. Your little decoupaged table turned out sooooo lovely! You will think of Jody whenever you look at it.
    Yes, our dear sweet Stephanie is the best hostess, and really and truly needs to take a break from this exchange that she so beautifully has organized. We all love and appreciate her.
    Enjoy all your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kitty! I'm so sorry it took me a week to respond. Life has been super busy and I need a quiet moment with my mug and tea. :-) So happy to see you here and enjoying the tea cup and mug exchange. It's truly a lovely way to make a new friend. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!

      Delete
  8. Wow, you got such fun goodies! Yum, I love lemon curd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! I feel very blessed to have made such a caring friend through the exchange.

      Delete
  9. What lovely packages. I really liked how Jody sent you yummy goodies unique to her location.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Margie, I thought that was a really sweet thing Jody did too. Have a blessed weekend!

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.