Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Review ~ A Dazzle of Diamonds | Georgia Coast Romance 3 | Liz Johnson

Paperback352 pages
Published August 4th 2020 by Fleming H. Revell Company


Best friends Penelope and Tucker have faced their share of challenges. But finding a lost treasure in time to clear his family's name and win him an election may uncover something they never expected.

Purchase:

Revell

_________________________________________________________________________

My Review

5 STARS!!!

He was such an idiot. How had he never noticed PJ when she was right in front of him?

I was completely dazzled by A Dazzle of Diamonds! It will be on my top reads list for 2020 because Liz Johnson is a fabulous word weaver. Everything I love in a story is contained within the pages; angst, humor, mystery, and romance. Penelope and Tucker have been inseparable since childhood and go together like peanut butter and jelly. They’re best friends supporting one another through thick and thin. When a client of Penelope’s misunderstands their relationship and assumes Penelope and Tucker are a couple, the friends-to-more trope takes off like a rocket into outer space.

In the course of Penelope and Tucker searching for a lost Civil War treasure, they’re given a dairy written by one of Tucker’s ancestors, Caroline, who lived back then. These passages are just wonderful. It’s a two-for-one love story in A Dazzle of Diamonds. I recommend it to all who enjoy a funny yet emotional love story that will bring laughter and perhaps a tear or two. This is only the second book by Liz Johnson that I’ve read but now I must go back and read the first two in the series.

I received a copy of the book from the publisher. No compensation has been received.

_________________________________________________________________________

Have you read any books by Liz Johnson? If so, I'd love to hear about them in the comments.

Have a blessed day!



2 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten my hands on this book yet, but I thoroughly enjoyed the first two books in the series. I also really liked her PEI series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Patty, I found the first two books in this series online so I have them on my Kindle. Also, I read The Door Inn from the PEI series and loved it. TY for chatting :-)

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.