Saturday, January 30, 2021

*** SNOW DAY ***



 I was delighted to wake up Thursday morning and see a blanket of snow covering everything! It was just enough to cover the yard and bushes but not affect travel. In my estimation, that is the perfect amount.




Hearts can be found in a myriad of places, even on the end of a branch. 



As the sun began to shine, it gave a lovely hue to the backyard. The snow melted quickly off the branches of our Willow but it still made a pretty picture. The juxtaposition of white and gold tones fascinates me. 

I've meant to post more often this year but blogging has taken a back seat. Hopefully I'll pick up speed in February. I'll be sharing a couple of books I've read recently, one in particular next week.

I sincerely hope you're all well and getting much accomplished in 2021. 
Hold fast to your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ!!

~Anne




2 comments:

  1. How lovely to have a Willow tree. They always look so pretty whether with or without leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my Willow tree!!1 It's so pretty in the summer too.

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.