Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Tea Time Tuesday


Black Tea (decaffeinated) with sugar and almond milk served in my Wawel tea/coffee set that was a gift from one of my dear sisters-in-law several years ago on my birthday. I don't know the pattern of the china, after much searching on the internet but it has delicate blue roses with gold leaves, embossing, and gold trim. 

The tray is one of my favorite finds that I picked up from a thrift store. Dating back to mid century, it's a handmade brass tray with a blue enameled Moire' glaze, designed by Harry Alan Kyes. 

What are you enjoying this lovely Tuesday?


2 comments:

  1. We obviously love the same colours! How restful that looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we could only share a cuppa together, I'm sure we would chat for hours!!

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.