Thursday, June 3, 2021

Hope and Faith

 


I found a website this morning called Kingdom Bloggers. I haven't explored much of it but was encouraged by this post titled 

17 Encouraging Psalms of Hope When Things Seem Out of Control

"Hope and faith go together. Our faith feeds the fire of hope that relinquishes the worries of this world."

_______________________________________________________________

The Psalms are my go-to when my mind is under assault. God's word never fails to encourage me, sustain me, strengthen me, and uphold me! 

If you're feeling overwhelmed today, I would encourage you to spend time in the Psalms and in prayer. 

There really isn't any better 'medicine' than God!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.