Wednesday, July 28, 2021

New Way to Follow by Email

because Blogger is always changing and Feedburner is no longer sending out emails. 

I'm always late to the ballgame when it comes to techie things and I know I put this off way too long but life has been busy and I've had way too many distractions. 

While I'm pretty sure that no one is receiving any content update from the blog in their email, on the off chance I'm wrong, I hope you'll come over and follow the blog by using the NEW EMAIL FOLLOW button in the top right sidebar. >>>>>>

I know a lot of bloggers moved to MailChimp but I chose 



because I could figure it out on my own a little easier. At least , I think I have!

Only time will tell. LOL

Please leave me a comment if you are able to sign up through there. I appreciate you!!!


Have a blessed day,



12 comments:

  1. Anne, if we are already following you do we need to change?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Barbara, As far as I can tell, yes. I know Feedburner has stopped their platform and the Google Follow widget is supposed to go away as well, which REALLY makes me sad. But I admit to not fully understanding all the techie stuff. LOL

      Delete
  2. It said to confirm subscription in the email it sent me, but there was no email confirmation thingy. So I subscribed via email again & I said I already was. So guess it worked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I don't know why it did that. It sent me a confirmation email and seemed to work. Who knows, right?? I really dislike change. Whaaaaaaa.....LOL

      Delete
    2. Hey, Anne! It worked for me! I stumbled on the confirmation email in my spam mail today. :-)

      Delete
  3. Got this post and came to your blog and subscribed again, just in case! I think it worked fine. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn!!! I'm so confused about all these changes. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Wonderful, Kathleen!!! I think you had the right idea years ago in quitting this crazy blog thing. I'm quickly getting too old for this. LOL

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.