Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Ridding Our Home of Chemicals!!!

Y'all, I have never done this before but I am so excited to tell you about something I recently discovered through a friend on Facebook!! Of course, many of you have probably already heard of it. I always seem to be "late to the game". LOL

I've never claimed to be a clean freak except when our Amy was alive and her health needs required that the floors and bathroom be super clean. Well, they should be anyway but now that she is no longer with us, I admit to not expending quite the energy I once did on making sure the surfaces were able to be "eaten off of" as my Momma liked to say. 

I keep a clean house but I know I use too many harsh chemicals to get that "clean feeling and fresh scent". Ordinarily I use paper towels for a lot of my cleaning, and a soft cloth and dusting spray to dust. 

Not any more!!! Oh, I still use a few paper towels for really heavy grease but not like I did, which saves us a TON of money!! And I'm not purchasing chemical sprays which is better for our health! 

What am I using, you wonder??

I'm using...



 
Have you heard of it? If you're on Facebook and would like to check out this product, or even if you're already familiar with it and want to see some of their new products they just came out with, come on over and join my party group, request a *FREE sample from my consultant, and then join us LIVE on Monday August 16th at 7:30pm for a 15 Minute FUN Party and maybe win a *prize!!!


If you want to skip the party and go straight to ordering, please consider using this link. 


Yes, it will help me earn product but more than that, I really want you to see how amazing these microfiber cloths really are!!! I absolutely love my EnviroCloth and Dusting Mitt!! I don't love cleaning but it's so much easier and lasting than when I used ordinary --and costly-- paper towels and chemicals.


I really hope you'll come over to the FB party though!! It's going to be FUN. And there is absolutely NO obligation to buy a single thing. You can get a FREE sample ahead of time and maybe win some "door" prizes on Monday night.

I have a friend coming over today who is going to help me make a video (😲) showing how I use the Dusting Mitt (as if that's not self-explanatory 🤣) and also one using the Cleaning Paste and EnviroScrub cloth on my oven door since it seems to be a big challenge in keeping clean. If the videos turn out good, I'll be posting them in the FB group. Here's hoping!!! 😃


Please don't unfollow the blog because of this post. I know it's out of the ordinary for me but my main purpose in sharing this is to help you save time and money (in the long haul) in caring for your home and family. I'm not a consultant. This is a one time thing for me.


Be blessed and Keep on Cleaning!!












*FREE sample and prizes are for US residents only.

2 comments:

  1. I love Norwex. I have a friend who sells it. I thinnk the dust cloth is my favorite, but the enviro cloth for windows is also amazing! I love the mop - so easy and works so well, and also the tub cleaner. And it's all safe!
    I hope your party goes great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mari! I'm interested in the mop but don't have one yet. I posted a video today in the group of me getting some really yucky baked on grime off my oven door. I know...it should never look like that but the paste and EnviroCloth work wonders. :)

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.