Friday, December 27, 2013

Top Ten Reads of 2013 by Rebecca Maney

Veil of Pearls – MaryLu Tyndall
13324521

Stress Test – Richard Mabry
15869684

Talon – Ronie Kendig
15822709

Love’s Reckoning – Laura Frantz
13115556

It Happened at the Fair – Deeanne Gist
15759307

Congo Dawn – Jeanette Windle

Wedded to War – Jocelyn Green
13499189

The Heiress of Winterwood – Sarah Ladd
15760508

Trapped – Irene Hannon
17384592

Dead Lawyers Tell No Tales – Randy Singer
 17131061


***Honorable Mentions***

“Through Rushing Water” - Catherine Richmond

“Sixty Acres and A Bride” - Regina Jennings

“Proof” - Jordyn Redwood

“Once Upon a Prince” – Rachel Hauck

“Unspoken” – Dee Henderson

“Prayer Box” – Lisa Wingate

“Unending Devotion” – Jody Hedlund

I just discovered Sharlene MacLaren and Laurie Alice Eakes this year; read/reading all of their books; and love them! I am almost finished with “Widow of Gettysburg” by Jocelyn Green – Fabulous book! Would have made my Top 10!

Thanks Rebecca, for this great list of books!!! You probably finished Widow of Gettysburg already as I am late posting this list! I'll have mine up on Monday or Tuesday. 

Reader friends, Have you read any of these books? Do you have any reading recommendations?


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you!! I'm SOOOOO honored to be on this distinguished list. There are some fabulous reads here. THANK YOU for including TALON. You made my month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this list! I am always looking for new reads!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.