Friday, December 27, 2013

Random 5 Friday

It's time to share 5 random facts about you, your day,  your pets, your kids, whatever!

Here's mine:

 1. I totally forgot Random 5 Friday was back. This is one of the best meme's to participate in. How could I forget?! Oh, I was taking down all the Christmas decorations and happily packing them away for another year. Whew! So glad that is done.

2. I started using Mozilla for my web browser but it scrolls too fast and makes me nauseated. And I'm sure it's not my mouse setting because it didn't move this fast with Chrome.

3. I beat my guys at RISK. My pink army SWEPT the board! I might have rubbed it in a little. Might have. Yep. I think I did.


4. Finally, after three months I can drive again. It feels so good to know that I can hop in the car and go somewhere whenever I want. Except most of the time, my son is gone to school or work in my car :)

5. I think I will be ready to paint our bedroom this spring. It has been a sea color for several years and I'm tired of looking at it. I need some brightening up in here. I just need to decide what color I want to paint it, then talk my husband in to moving all the heavy furniture. I'm pretty sure he is going to turn the project into something even bigger. Like some kind of renovation because that's the way we roll.

Sharing with

Need some book recommendations? Check out these Top Ten Reads of 2013 by Rebecca Maney.

5 comments:

  1. How lovely that you can drive again, Anne.
    I want to start taking down and packing away everything now. It was a lovely Christmas, but I like my 'normal' house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh it's been a long road with your foot recovery Anne -- so happy for you that you've turned the corner and can drive.

    We could honestly paint the entire inside and outside of this old farmhouse... we'll see how far we go with that idea. :)

    Happy New Year to you and yours my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heerlijk vooruitzicht je weer flexibeler kunnen bewegen en weer de dingen kunnen doen die je ook wilt. gelukkig nieuwjaar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That foot getting better means you can come visit me soon (maybe in the Spring when the mountains start to come alive again)! So glad you can drive again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i have heard that Risk is a real blast. wish the hubby enjoyed playing games. hope you healing continues going well. happy weekend. ( :

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.