Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 4 ~ An Attitude of Gratitude

Day 4: Time

Starting Point: 
How do you spend your time?  Are you a get up and go person?  Or do you spend time procrastinating?

Watch the video.  What would you do with the extra 7.5 minutes?

Quote:
God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?” 
William A. Ward

Bible verse:
Everything on earth has its own time and its own season.
Ecclesiastes 3:1 (CEV)

Technique Challenge:
Try stamping with an embossing folder.  
If you don’t have one then stamp using whatever you have.


That's the prompts for Day 4 at An Attitude of Gratitude. Come on and join along. 

It's never too late to start being 

h a N k F u l   

This whole journal thing is hard for me. I'm trying to step outside of my neat and tidy box, and I am not happy with this day at all. I didn't have an embossing folder, so I used a piece of flocked scrapbook paper, inked it and stamped on the hounds tooth design with it. 


I cut and pasted the Bible verse, outlining it with yellow sharpie ( I know this will not last), it was all I had on hand. I wanted to pull in some of the yellow from the bookmark I used to describe what I do while I am procrastinating :) I then wrote that I need to spend more time reading the Word of God!  


Did you know that there are 86,400 seconds in a day?! 


Remember to use at least one of them to tell someone Thank You!

Thanks for stopping by to see what I'm up to. I hope you had a great weekend and told a Veteran 'Thank You' for their service to our great country!

Have a great day in the Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.