Friday, March 24, 2017

Short Review ~ Then Came You by Becky Wade

Then Came You by Becky Wade
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wade has written an engaging novella through journal entries, texts, and phone messages. I couldn't put this book down! My heart was tugged more than once and I do believe this will be one I will read again. Strong romantic elements and a powerful redemption theme. I'm looking forward to the rest of this series. The novella was free on Kindle.

View all my reviews
 
Always be sure and check the price first but it is FREE right now for the e-book.
Amazon 
Goodreads for other Retailers
 
~Happy Reading~ 

3 comments:

  1. Sound like very enjoyable reading. I will zip over to Amazon. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carol, Glad you stopped by to say Hi! I hope you enjoy the book. :)

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.