Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Hot Tea, Rest, and Hallmark Movies

Basically, that's what I've been doing for the last two weeks; drinking hot tea, resting, and watching Hallmark Movies. 


Being under the weather is never fun but I am thankful for doctors, antibiotics, hot tea, warm blankets, and TV. I've been so out of it, I haven't even felt like reading much because the antibiotics give me brain fog and make me woozy. I'm content to lay on the couch, bundled up warm and snuggly with blankets and the remote. 

Today, the sun is shining bright and I can hear the wind whipping outside. It's a might deceptive though. I pulled my groggy body off the couch and stepped outside to feed the kitty and whoa! It's cold!!! I know the temps aren't like in some places but I rebel against them anyway. :-)



I hope y'all are staying warm. I've heard about some ridiculously arctic-type temps and wind chills happening in various places. I can't even imagine dealing with that kind of cold. Brrrr...

What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?


6 comments:

  1. You are a girl after my own heart. I have a friend who says, when she is confined to the house or has a cold,"If all I can do is watch Hallmark movies, that is what I will do!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you soon be all well dear Anne. I love Hallmark movies. ;-)

    Right now it is 68 degrees under cloudy skies in s.e. FL.

    Love, hugs & prayers ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so sorry that you’re feeling unwell! I just got over something too, no idea what. I’m in one of those crazy cold places, lol, and I’ve been enjoying all of the snow days! It’s nice to be warm and dry at home with my books!

    I hope that you feel better soon! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phooey for being sick, Karen! Glad you are better and staying warm. :-)

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.