Thursday, November 14, 2019

Review ~ Royally Yours Collection by Melissa Tagg, Betsy St. Amant, Liz Johnson, Ashley Clark



Royalty Meets Small Town Charm in 4 Heartwarming Christmas Novellas

Tinsel, Vermont is known for its no-paparazzi policy and Christmas decorations that are fit for a queen. This holiday season, join four royals on a stroll through town square as they each find their Christmas wishes for a happily-ever-after...tiaras optional.

Purchase:



My Review
4 STARS!!!

Short yet complete, Royally Yours explores the fact that royals are people too and often struggle with their duties versus what we refer to as reality. Sometimes they need a place to escape to so they can think and regroup. Tinsel, VT is a winter wonderland where no paparazzi are allowed. Enchanting twinkle lights and sparkling snow make the perfect backdrop where wishes are sure to come true for these four royals as they seek to distinguish who they are and what they hope to accomplish in their sovereign rule. Add in sweet romance and you have a treasure trove of delight!

Melissa Tagg and Liz Johnson are familiar to me and I’ve loved any of their books I’ve read. One Royal Christmas and A Royal Wonderland are exceptionally delightful and showcase these two authors’ signature writing punctuated with sigh-worthy moments! Betsy St Amant and Ashley Clark are new-to-me authors whose stories I enjoyed and I look forward to reading more of their works in the future.

I received my e-copy of the book from one of the authors. All opinions in this review are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.