Saturday, November 30, 2019

Review ~ Ruby Jane (Montana Marshalls 5) by Susan May Warren



She loved...and lost.

Ruby Jane never thought she'd meet the man of her dreams while running from the police in Russia. That he'd steal her heart on a train to Siberia. But loving a former CIA officer comes with a price...a life of danger. A life of high stakes.

A life where he simply disappears...

He has no memory of the man he was.

Mack Jones has no memory of his past...just the dark sense that he is hiding. And, he wants to stay that way. Mack likes the life he's built in a small tourist town, tucked away beyond the mountains, and has no desire to dig around in the gray areas of his memory.

When his place of business catches fire and Mack rescues the owner, he makes the news, which of course alerts the past he's hoping to outrun.

The only person who can help him is a mysterious woman he doesn't remember.

But a woman he desperately needs.

The surprising, thrilling conclusion to the Montana Marshall series. 

Purchase:





My Review
4.5 STARS!!!

“The fire is supposed to burn away everything but our faith and character.”

Every now and then I read a book that when I close the last page, I just sit there. In silence. Contemplating. Ruby Jane was that kind of book for me. A smashing conclusion to the Montana Marshalls series, Warren brings it on with plenty of action, intrigue, romance, and a theme of regeneration that had me in tears. Her ability to show how a person who is utterly tarnished by their actions, words, and thoughts, and yet through the power of the Holy Spirit can be reconciled to God left me praising Him for his mercy and grace toward me!

“You have to believe that no matter what happens, you’re going to be okay. That God’s grace is enough.”

Without any doubt, SMW is the best builder of a fictional family I have read. Each and every character is pivotal to the storyline and I didn’t want to miss a single moment with any of them. I didn’t connect with Ruby Jane in the way I expected but I think it’s because I was acutely focused on York. He is an amazing character and completely stole my heart.

The Montana Marshalls must be read in order to get the full effect and enjoyment. Literally each book picks up where the other leaves off. It’s an excellent binge read!!

I received an early copy from the author. My opinion is my own. No compensation has been received.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.