Thursday, March 19, 2020

FREE & Discounted Books

With all the craziness going on and the social distancing taking place, many authors and publishers are discounting ebooks and even offering FREE ebooks. I'll list a few out here for you.

FREE but double check before you buy!!

Mary Connealy:


Loving the Texas Lawman:




Loving Her Texas Protector:




Loving the Texas Negotiator:




Loving the Texas Stranger:




Loving the Mysterious Texan:



Sandra Byrd:

London Confidential (4 book set)

Carrie Turansky:

Where Two Hearts Meet

Seeking His Love


Sarah Monzon:

Book Nerds and Boyfriends


Michelle Griep:


There are tons of free and discounted ebooks available, especially if you're on Bookbub

I'm recovering from regular flu (yes, been in touch with doctor) so I haven't felt like reading or being online much. I hope y'all are doing okay and escaping any kind of sickness. I know some people have to work anyway and I am praying for your protection! 

Always remember there is no need for fear, panic, worry or anxiety!!
Isaiah 43:1-3

But now, this is what the Lord says—
he who created you, Jacob,
he who formed you, Israel:
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
For I am the Lord your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.