Sunday, March 29, 2020

Bluebirds!!!

My husband made a couple of Bluebird houses and within 24 hours, we had a pair coming to visit and check them out. I crouched down on the front steps behind a big plant and was able to catch a few images. 


Dad's on the lookout while Mom investigates.


Mom says, "I think this might be the perfect home to raise our babies in. Come and see!"


"Honey, I think you might be right. There's plenty of room and a lovely view!"


"The tree back here will give you a great vantage point to watch for predators, too."


"I'll go try it out!"


"Yep. This is a great place to keep an eye out for intruders and my blue feathers really stand out among the white blossoms! I am one gorgeous guy!!" 




Matthew 13:32 English Standard Version (ESV)

It is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is larger than all the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches.”

6 comments:

  1. What great photos! Lovely bird houses too, made by your dear husband, adds to the specialness.
    Have a really nice day ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rainey! He totally surprised me one day and i couldn't be more pleased!!! :-) Hope you are faring well.

      Delete
  2. How very lovely, a bit of beauty on a sad old world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Barbara, Yes, the Lord sure does give us beauty on a daily basis! Praying for y'all! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh what nice houses for those sweet and pretty birds! How neat that hubby built them.. and I love the story! Your trees are blooming! We have nothing here yet (central Oregon).!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marilyn, Those are our neighbors trees and I'm so glad they're there as we have none in our front yard. They make a lovely backdrop for the bird photos. :-) But also a LOT of pollen. haha

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.