Sunday, July 12, 2020

Inspirational Quote Graphics on this Blessed Sabbath


Y'all know I enjoy making Scripture and Inspirational quote graphics. With all the strangeness that's been going on, it helps me focus on what is important and what is truth. 
I thought I'd share a few I've made this year in hopes you're encouraged as well. 






Pixabay has been my go-to place for images. It's a blessing that so many gifted artists make their works available for free. Attribution isn't required but appreciated. Sometimes I forget to do that but I I am thankful for their generosity.

I pray each of you has a blessed Sabbath day of rest and rejuvenation. 
The Lord knows we need it!!!


4 comments:

  1. So lovely, Anne. Thanks for sharing & hope your Sabbath was blessed as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a restful day, my friend. Thanks for stopping in and saying hello!

      Delete
  2. Lovely art and encouraging scripture. Thanks for sharing ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rainey! I loved seeing your photos this week.

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.