Monday, November 2, 2020

Review ~ Night Fall (Nighthawk Security 1) by Susan Sleeman

 


She faces dangerous situations all the time…

Olympic downhill skier, Harper Young, knows what it’s like to look danger in the face. After all, she does it every time she races down a ski slope. She’s fine with that danger and even excels under the pressure, winning Olympic gold. And as a governor’s daughter, she’s familiar with receiving threats from the general public. But when a stalker turns his sights on Harper, she possesses zero skills to protect herself.

But she has no idea what lurks in the shadows.

Former Navy SEAL and ATF Agent, Aiden Byrd of Nighthawk Security is well versed in protection skills and knows the dangers she faces. Problem is, there’s an instant attraction between Aiden and Harper, and Aiden has to fight hard to remain professional. As the stalker grows bolder and tries to end Harper’s life, Aiden’s only hope in keeping her safe is to deny his feelings. Something that borders on impossible. 

Purchase:
__________________________________________

My Review

4 STARS!!!

 

Tight writing, fabulous pacing, and well-developed characters, all make Night Fall an intriguing romantic suspense. Harper Young faces life head on but when it comes to a stalker, she’s going to depend on Aiden Byrd and Nighthawk Security to keep her safe. I was on pins and needles several times while reading this book. Sleeman is a pro at weaving realistic suspense and the romance thread is just as heart thumping. I also appreciated a good level of wit in many scenes.

I’m looking forward to the next book in this series. I recommend Night Fall to fans of contemporary romantic suspense containing solid faith elements.

I received an electronic copy of the book from the author. No review was required. No compensation received.

___________

If you enjoyed my review, please consider going to Goodreads and Amazon and 'liking' my review there.

Thanks!!!

God bless you,

Anne

2 comments:

  1. This is a series that I am going to fall behind on reading. It sounds fun to read and I love the quote graphic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebecca! I've been swallowed up with books since late summer but I hope to be able to read each one in this series...just not yet. :-)

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.