Friday, September 30, 2011

Getting back...

to blogging. After ten days in the hospital with my daughter, she is doing slightly better so I have a sitter that is coming in from late afternoon to early morning, allowing me to come home and rest, and have a little normalcy back!

So for Friday Funny today, I lifted this photo from Facebook.



On my book blog this week is an awesome promotional contest from Susan May Warren.
Check it out here:





I'm also giving away my review copy of the book here.

Wishing each of you a very blessed weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Good to know that Amy is getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Evangeline! We're hoping for discharge by Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.