Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

I've seen several different blog hops for Thankful Thursdays but none of them seemed to fit what I wanted so I am doing my own thing...not unusual for me!

I ran across a very gifted *photographer/artist in my blog wandering who makes Scripture graphics available for free as long as the watermark is left in place.


Isn't it beautiful?!


Today I am thankful for those who freely share their gifts and talents that God has blessed them with!

(Yes, the picture is wonky on the page but I wanted it big enough so you could see the beauty!)

*the160acrewoods.com

1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful! You have a wonderful eye. And excellent taste, my friend. See you tomorrow. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.