Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas and an Ornament Exchange


Christmas is upon us and let us not lose sight of the reason -- Christ Jesus!!!

compliments of The Graphics Fairy
Welcome the day to our hearts ever dear,
Day of rejoicing now is here;
Hail, happy morning, welcome thy dawning,
Jesus is born the Savior in Bethlehem.
Beautiful Christmas, time of rejoicing,
Day when our hearts are aglow;
Richest of treasure, giv’n without measure,
Freely dost thou bestow.
J. Lincoln Hall ~ 1900
(compliments of Abby @ Little Birdie Blessings



I participated in the second ornament exchange hosted by Vicky @ Life on Willie Mae Lane.
It was a blessing to give ornaments to Stephanie @ The Enchanting Rose 
and to receive ornaments from Cecilia @ My Thrift Store Addiction.









 Aren't they pretty? I love all of them.

Thank you, Cecilia!

And a heartfelt Thank You to Vicky for hostessing this exchange for the second year in a row.
To see more beautiful ornaments that were given and received,
just hop on over to Life on Willie Mae Lane.






10 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,
    I love your ornaments you received from the exchange. Vicky was such a doll to arrange this for us all. I love my ornaments you sent to me last year and thanks. Wishing you a wonderful and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Julie @ Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Anne! So nice to meet you during this fun ornament exchange. I followed you back. I look forward to hanging out here.
    Have a great rest of the day.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ornaments! I love the traditional colors. Thanks so much for participating again this year Anne. It has been such fun. I am blessed to have such wonderful blog friends. Have a blessed and beautiful Christmas my friend.

    Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, Cecilia sent you some great ornaments! She's such a sweetie and we share the same name! :o)
    I am following you.
    have a wonderful week,
    Cecilia B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne, you have been blessed with some delightful gifts there! They will look lovely on your tree.
    Your gifts to Stephanie were beautiful and look lovely on her tree too.
    I missed out on this exchange, but sure enjoyed myself last year.
    Maybe next year my time will allow me to participate.
    Have a beautiful week.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't this so much fun. Love all your new treasures from a talented blogger! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweet Anne! i just love the ornaments that you received from Cecilia. I really like the 'Christmas is in the Heart' ornament - so pretty!

    And I simply love, love, love my ornaments, Anne, and my mom is right, they look lovely on my Christmas tree :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cecilia sent you some really wonderful goodies! Love them all. This was such a fun exchange.I'm looking forward to next year already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne, just love what you received, just beautiful ornaments. Such a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am amazed at all the sweet ornaments as I click thru the link up. Cecilia made you some very special ones! This was lots of fun. Merry Christmas, Anne!

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.