Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Time Flies When You're Having FUN!!!

I'm not sure where September went but it flew by! I can't believe it's October already.

This my dear friend, Tracey and I, at work. Yes. Work!!! 

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 NIV Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work; If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!


This was after a busy non-stop four hours! 
I started a part time job in September as a Keto Baker's Assistant!!! I haven't had a 'real' work-outside-the-home job since...well...ever!!! And by that, I mean a paying one! Not since I graduated high school and before I got married, that is. It's a lot of fun and even though it's not too many hours, I am not used to standing on my feet for several hours at a time. It has shown me how out of shape I really am!!! As if I didn't already know.  :-) 

You can check out some of the sweet treats Pro Baker Tracey Ferguson and I make right here. Tracey is also a certified Essentrics Instructor and Keto Health Coach. 

Read more about Tracey on her website at: Live Sprightly Co, or connect with her on Facebook (Be sure and LIKE her page to receive updates), and Instagram

What's everyone up to now that summer is officially over?? 
I still can't believe that! 




1 comment:

  1. Hello Anne!
    Look at you! This sounds like such a wonderful thing for you to be doing and isn't it wonderful how God puts us in places and with people He wants us with.
    I'm excited for you in this new adventure of your life, enjoy it!
    I love the photo of you both~

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.