Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Tip

We replaced our old breadmaker with a new one and, of course, the first thing we made was... 
Pizza!



My husband and I  all the veggies.

You can never have too many veggies.
BUT...
Our boys love meat


 So I loaded on the pepperoni. And loaded on some more. You'd think you couldn't get too much pepperoni.

But you can. 
And it's gross
I had to soak the grease off with paper towels. 
No picture of that disaster. 
Nope.  
Take my word for it. 
Gross!

So there you have it. 

Tuesday's Tip: Don't put too much Pepperoni on the pizza!


Images are mine. Please don't take them without asking. Not that anyone would want them. I'm just sayin'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.