Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tuesday {Textures}

Texture - Softly Collection, 0331 by Nancy Claeys
~Psalm 37:23~
The steps of a man are established by the LORD,
And He delights in his way.


Texture - Softly Collection, 0331 by Nancy Claeys
~Psalm 37:39~
But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD,
He is their strength in time of trouble.

My daughter has several Camellia bushes in her front yard and I couldn't resist taking a few photos of these beautiful and delicate looking flowers. One is a pale pink and the other fuchsia. I have wanted a Camellia bush for years and she happily dug up a section with a tap root to give me. Hopefully next year or the one after, I will have one of these gorgeous bushes in my own yard!


Sharing with:

Tuesday Muse



14 comments:

  1. Wunderschön und zauberhaft!
    Grüße
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful and to have two lovely blooms from which to choose. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too want camellias in my yard. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers and textures! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful! I love the soft quality of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what beautiful spring flowers...these do not grow in our area, thanks for sharing your daughter's beautiful blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Camellias are so "southern" and so heavenly and I love what you've done with these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Breathtaking! What beauty, my friend!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful ... thank you for sharing and visiting us at pret-a-vivre.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have them and they bloom profusely...such a beautiful flower in every color....Your shots are great.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are Camellina a type of rose bush? What fun to get a root from your daughter and I hope it grows beautiful flowers for you too.

    Your choice of Psalms are inspiring, Anne.

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.