Friday, April 12, 2019

On the Other Side

Hey Y'all! 

I hope this Friday finds everyone doing well and rejoicing in this beautiful Spring God has blessed us with!! 


Of course, some of you may be on the other side of the world and entering Autumn, which is another fabulous time of year and happens to be my favorite. :-) 
The colors in both seasons are always glorious.



If you've been around the blog for long, you know I enjoy promoting and interviewing authors. I was recently contacted by author Debra E Marvin for an interview. Yes. I'm on the other side this time. :-)

I have to say I was slightly surprised but also honored. Debra and a host of other authors facilitate the website Inkwell Inspirations. They're passionate about writing and sharing their love of Christ and books, just like me! 

Graphic by Debra E Marvin

Come on over and say Hi!!!



Have a blessed day in the Lord!

1 John 4:19
We love because He first loved us.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara! It was different and I felt really weird...and boring. :-)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely interview!

    Happy spring/Easter ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rainey! I appreciate you reading it. :-) Hope you enjoy this weekend. Your gardening is looking good!!!

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.