Wednesday, April 3, 2019

WINNER!!!


CONGRATULATIONS KAREN G!!!
You won a paperback copy of A Perfect Amish Match by Vannetta Chapman!

I hope you see this post, Karen, as I've tried twice to contact you through email but it is being returned. I checked the address and it is what you left on the blog post. If I don't hear from you in 48 hours, I will choose another winner. 

We connected!!! :-)

Thanks to all who came by and left a comment. Stay tuned for more book reviews, author interviews, and giveaways. 

If you aren't following the blog, feel free to sign up in the sidebar using GFC or email. 
That way, you won't miss out!

Have a blessed week,

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Anne. I sent you an email. I hope you get it.
    kmgervais54(at)gmail(dot)com (correct email!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get it!!! So glad we connected. I hope you enjoy the book. :-)

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.