Tuesday, July 17, 2012

No time for tea...

All I have to share today is this pretty little creamer.


She's in the Gloria pattern from Favolina. 


And numbered 49. I have no idea what that means, really. Only 49 were made? Number 49 of however many? Why would they just stamp 49? 

Also, I don't even remotely have anything it will match, but I thought it was too sweet to pass up. And who knows...I just might need a creamer one day! 

Oh, and that blurred sugar dish in the back? I found that too but it's totally unmarked. Loved it though, with its hexagonal shape and slightly off white color, so I added it to my nonsensical collection :)

Now for the exciting news...
I'm focusing my search efforts for the next couple of weeks on looking for preemie clothes because my daughter will most likely give birth to our first granddaughter within the next 2 -4 weeks, making our sweet baby anywhere from 4-6 weeks early. Join me in praying for a safe delivery, would you? I have the added blessing of being my daughter's doula, so I am stoked!

God is good in ALL things!!!

Can you tell I'm excited?! I might have used a few too many exclamation points today :)

Have a great day in the Lord!

I'm linked to:


&





7 comments:

  1. Oh, Anne, what wonderful news; you're going to be a grandma! Such a blessing!
    Your little creamer is adorable! Thank you for stopping by to have tea with me and have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creamer is adorable. Of course I'll keep your daughter and her babe in my prayers. Happy Tea Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new little one! That IS exciting, isn't it??? I love Favolina. Made some neat china. The number 49 is the shape number. Where are your kids moving to in the NW? We like it here...but it is certainly different from your area! Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it is a very pretty little creamer. I use my "odds and ends" creamers for gravies and sauces all the time. I hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your newest little one's arrival! Many blessings to the mother and baby.
    Your little creamer is a sweet one, and made in Poland. You may one day spot a sugar bowl that looks like it and then you will have a happy pair.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new baby! Many prayers for a healthy little one and mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little creamer! Congratulations on your soon-to-be-here granddaughter. Hope all goes well for mom and baby!

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.