Monday, March 31, 2014

Re-blogging {The Good Life: Tips for Gracious Living}



I'm getting ready for a small birthday celebration this evening. My youngest daughter is 29 today. I remember her first cry like it was yesterday. Such a precious sound.

Enjoy each moment of life, dear friends, and cherish the sweet times with your family.

I'm always in a rush but I wanted to share this wonderful post from author Debby Mayne on etiquette.

The Good Life: Tips for Gracious Living: Ever since I was a little girl, my parents insisted I follow proper etiquette - both at home and in public. My mother enrolled me in a varie...

Have a blessed day in the Lord!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne! Happy Birthday to your daughter, and what a precious memory you shared. My daughter is my youngest too, and she'll be 29 in July. She's here for a few days with her two little girls, so I know about being in a hurry these days :)

    Blessings to you and your family,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.