Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Little Sunshine for the Day

I hardly have a moment to spare this week. However, I did notice how beautiful these Daffodils looked with raindrops still clinging to their bright petals. And my camera was home so I hopped out there to catch them for you ;) They're a burst of sunshine in my day, and I hope yours, too!  



For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, And as a garden causes the things sown in it to spring up, So the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise To spring up before all the nations. ~Isaiah 61:11

Have a blessed day in the Lord!

5 comments:

  1. Daffodils are always so cheering. I have to smile when I look at my garden, which is full of 'gold'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Anne, this photo was a lovely treat! We do not have any daffodils yet....yours are incredibly beautiful with the water drops. Thanks for sharing and bringing some sunshine this way :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pop of yellow. funny thing is - the snow is falling outside. it is spring - but it is snowy. what???! you are kidding, right?? nope ... snowing. so so silly to me. have a great week! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo.
    Wish you a little quietness in this week -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne ... gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Spring truly is coming! Pinch me!

    ;-}

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.